Living with Torturers
|Living with Torturers|
|Publisher||International Centre for Ethnic Studies|
- Living with Torturers (4.63 MB) (PDF Format) - Please download to read - Help
- Living with Torturers (எழுத்துணரியாக்கம்)
- Societies of Terror: The Absence of a Body and the Problems of Morning and Coping
- Ellalan Force and the Subversion of the Tamil Conscience?
- The Manopoly of Patriotism: A Personal Essay on Inclusion and Exclusion.
- Politics of Religious Competition: Evangelization in Contem Porary SriLanka
- Tambiah, Cultural Components Beyond Criticism and the Construction of Mass Hysteria
- The Hegemony of Language Imperialism and the Colonization of the Mind
- The Reality of Post-terror Societies: Living With Murderers and Torturers
- The Social Construction of Multi-Phobia: One Manifestation of Sinhala Nationalism and the Rejection of the Plural Society
- The Attempted Construction of a New Hero: The Sinhala and Tamil Appropriation of Ravana
- The Advent of Grandiose REligiosity and the Flightn of Common Sense
- Expectations of Peace, LTTE's politics of Violence and the Silence of Tamil Intellectuals