Hot Spring 1998.12 (3.9)
நூலகம் இல் இருந்து
|Hot Spring 1998.12 (3.9)|
- UNDP – An unjust aggressor! – An open letter to UNDP ( Sri Lanka ) from prof.A.J.V. Chandrakanthan Ms. Lisa Hiller UNDP – Sri Lanka
- LTTE leader Prabhakaran’s martyrs’ day speech 1998
- Oh! Kadirgama(r)! Oh you cat’s paw, Dravidian kad! – S.K. Rathinam
- Observation on the human right situation in Sri Lanka – Dr. John P Neelsen
- Mrs. Kumaratunga’s distortion of history “disgusting”
- Ratwatte was arrested for inciting anti-Tamil riots in 1977!
- Kasi Ananthan: Poet laureate of Tamil Eelam – Dr.T. Wignesan
- Panic precautions in Colomb: Anti aircraft guns over Parliament!
- I support the LTTE’s political stand says Kumar Ponnambalam
- A call for global solidarity of all oppressed peoples
- Chandrika effigy burning camping in Tamilnadu
- Concede the north to the tigers: A Sinhala point of view
- Civil war without end – Tamil tiger rebels and government troops fight on, and on
- Tamil tiger gains put army leader under fire
- Do Tamils obtain permission from Sinhalese to express their views?
- Over 7,000 gathered in Toronto for Martyrs’ Day – Brian Mcandrew
- Towards a genuine political resolution
- Eelam tamil theatre comes of age
- Those “Special guests” at Vaiko’s son’s wedding!